Currently I am following a half marathon training schedule. I am going to do a half at some point this spring. Typically marathon training programs don't start until six months before the race. I am going to train for a half until then with the goal being to run the whole thing and not stop for walking breaks. I am probably going to have to walk/run the 26.2 miles but I would like to be able to run the 13.1!
Today the training schedule called for 35 minutes of run/walking. I actually did it. I went 3.2 miles. It is very fast but I have plenty of time to get there. I was also really sluggish because I could not sleep last night and I had to get up at 4:45 to teach BodyPump. Hitting the gym twice is day is exhausting and I am not really feeling up to going to a dinner party tonight. Mostly I feel up to curling up on the couch and watching all the old episodes of the Cosby show I have saved in the DVR. I do not do well unless I get eight hours of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment